'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stuck on ........... ?!

Ok so there are things in life which are worth spending time on according to my definitions and then then there are things which aren't that important in some forms of word but then again the point is not that; the point is that why do things get stuck on your mind, important or unimportant, why do they don't go away?

Having often asked this question to myself and getting no answer, just makes me ponder on it, all over again. These days there are a few things which are surely bothering me more than what my mental and physical capacities can take. All of them seems to me like the devil's ploys against me but then again I keep getting the question whether it is just the devil or is it actually me?

It feels so incomplete without getting the answers to the questions that my mind asks my soul. May be I have to look more and more and more ...to find the sunshine land and to fulfill my satisfaction. By the way, I liked this word I just formulated ...the sunshine land ... its heavy!

1 comment:

  1. Very thought provoking reminds me of an old lecture in philosophy, it was argued that it may be only human to have a thought process like this. To attain a state of mental satisfaction, a state in which there is no motivation for answering the questions, no sense of guilt, no curiosity... may indicate either the death of the humanity of an individual or living in place similar to paradise.
    I would say one should have peace with not having peace in this life!

    ReplyDelete