'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cherish-able

Last saturday I felt like writing down so much about what I saw but unfortunately I didn't have my blog access at the place where I was and then I got caught up in the entanglements of life and coudn't write for one more day, but the memory of what I saw kept on pushing me to pen it down and feel its beauty again.

So it was a bright morning with a welcoming sun and a few threatening clouds. A cool breeze was blowing which felt to be freshening up my senses. I felt happy just seeing such a bright day. Small deal it may seem, but we really do take some of the huge blessings of God for granted, because if we come to think of it , there are many who cannot open their eyes to the beauty around them. Life is a teacher I think, every moment you learn something yet like a bad student, we tend to forget it the next moment but sometimes the lesson sticks to our mind and can do wonder if we actually take advantage of it.

I walked a few steps further and saw little stalls of vegetables and other eatables stocked down the lane. People from all different walks of life, with all different good and bad things going on in their lives were standing there, buying their needs. I could hear the sweet chirpy laughter of cute kids all around and then as if this was not enough, I felt a drop of water caress my head. Yes, God added to the scene by adding some rythm of rain, in midst of which I could still see the golden Sun. From here, I could also see the artistic stairs to some old building and could hear the buzzing of new inventions like buses/cars in the background adding some reality to reverie I was in.

I wanted to stay in this scene for ever but time was ticking and I had to move forward with the flow of life.

All around me I felt a beautiful and very powerful energy, a memory which I will cherish for times to come. Some times a small thing also makes a big impact on your soul. Some times even words don't do justice to the feeling you had at a particular moment.

I hope that while reading my post , you also have been able to feel the pure magic or even some part of it , which I felt when I viewed the scene beyond me on that sweet saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment