'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mystery

I heard something a moment back and the only thing that comes to my mind after hearing it is this that life is really an amazing mystery. You just think you have crossed one hurdle and unravelled one part of it, and again comes another part that you need to unravel. You keep going on in the hope that this is the last block that you need to pick up, hope keeps on shattering and you hope again and life goes on. The best thing out of the whole circular process is that the mystery stands where it was, unmoved, but our efforts still go on. Perhaps, that is the reason why we are here living this life because if life wouldn't have had its furtive moves, we wouldn't have had the entice to move ahead in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment