'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Facebook is Good!

While just randomly clicking on profiles on facebook, I came across this probable teenager's (atleast she looked like a teenager in her profile picture, don't know for sure though) profile and saw these lines in her 'about me' section ,

Play The Moments
▌▌ Pause The Memories
■ Stop The Pain
◄◄ Rewind The Happines

These 4 lines portray a good summary of how we should play our life reel. They got me into thinking and I felt good in the end.It would feel nice to remember them each morning before starting my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment