'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy or unHappy ?

A rainy morning with cheese, sausages, hot tea plus a few break downs too like spilling tea in the microvave and milk in the fridge, but that was probably the balancing hand of nature in play. I mean something good has to come with something bad. Life cannot be a bed of roses at all times, can it be? I think God has kept the scales of life balanced, to keep our souls satisfied and not under or over satisfied.

With the nice weather around me and the blessed meal in front of me , I still feel sad some where deep down within me. May be I am one of those ungrateful creatures of God or I might be actually missing out on some thing that I shoudn't. To not feel guilty, I just assured myself that I am not one of the former ones, which leaves me thinking as to what am I missing out on, what are the unavailed oppurtunities I am not exploiting, what is it which I am intentionally avoiding or unintentionally letting go?!?

Last word :

I think I shall be better off enjoying my happy meal now rather than going in the deep world of thoughts and thinkings ... so shall you .. just enjoy the present moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment