'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dwelling into Memories

From time to time, life gets monotonous and then when I get tired of wandering here and there , I explore my memories. The connections, the experiences, the moments, the life all comes back to me and I feel alive. We are blessed to have a mind to record and re-live times that were there and the happiness that they brought. By writing small details of good memories, you can always touch those paths which your mind might have forgotten but the diary didn't. Walking on those paths again might be saddening because they are just a part of your diary now but at the same time, I think, they are strengthening because they give you satisfaction that even if it was for once, you did get the opportunity to experience such joys and they give you hope that Life has the capability to bring much more.

Every single life is special because it was given as a blessing from Allah and though it might seem to us that because we are not Quaid-e-Azam or Helen Keller or Lady Diana, we have achieved nothing special, it is not the case. All the lives in this world are connected with each other, my being might have had a positive impact on A's life and A's life on B's and B's on C's and so goes on the circle of life. That, in turn, makes us all important in our own special way.

From memories to life to philosophies, my mind is drifting off again. I will go now but leave you to wander off in your best memories for at least the next 5 minutes. Re-connect, enjoy and be thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment