'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My first one !!

Asalamualaikum , Hi , Hello , Bonjour and all the other greetings in the world !!!

Know what, few years back this was the last place I thought I would be in, but with the passage of time, I realized that an outlet for whatever you feel & think is so defintely needed in a world so fast as now and for a person like me who uses internet frequently, blogging was definitely the best option. SO here I am , writing my first entry here and pretty excited too :).
There are so many things to pen down , so many things to say , so many emotions to share, and so little time. No, by that time thing , I dont mean anything philosophical but just this that I have to go back home from work right now. Some times I wonder how simpler this life would be if I had no restrictions and no boundaries binding me. If it was just me and my little independent world , what would have my soul felt then, probably ..... emptier.
Ok , so I lost track again , where was I actually ?! ....... yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ..I was about to leave my work place. Hmppphhhh SO I guess this is it for now...
Would log back in a while , till then take care who ever is reading this post and to me I would just say ' my mind ...take rest please ... , you seriously need it' :P !!! hehe ..

3 comments:

  1. sometimes it feels like that the world be a plain drawing board and we draw whatever we want to on it...freedom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. freedom is the thingyy mannn!!! :) but again too much of it is not healthy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True that! :-)

    "The fact, in short, is that freedom, to be meaningful in an organized society must consist of an amalgam of hierarchy of freedoms and restraints." ~Samuel Hendel

    So freedom and restraints, ironically, must go hand in hand! Too much of either can be rather unpleasant! :-)

    ReplyDelete