'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Your Perspective , My Perspective

Through out our days, there are many instances when you are doing nothing other than comparing the royal highness 'Your Perspective' and the other royal highness
'My Perspective'. They are two powerful existences and they know that too. What I think is that they are also an illusion of mind. Some thing we just make up in our minds to keep our selves busy or somthing we just want to rely on when we have nothing better to hold on to. Its funny how the world so circle shaped start seeming so line shaped with just two ends to it , the 2 royal highnesses. Then again many souls enjoy satisfying them selves via small things and there are others who move beyond those lines and see the world in the bigger 'whole' perspective. Its simply a matter of choice ... in which section of souls you wish to belong to.

1 comment:

  1. Its 100% true but i believe that these days there is only one kind so dominant that the existence of the other side is hardly visible. It is an honour to be part of the group who prefers seeing the bigger picture; rest is all a phantom.

    ReplyDelete