'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Its Just One Of Those Days

Today was definitely an off day for me. Pink seemed Grey, White seemed black, Light seemed dark and flowers seemed to be as thorns. Why was it that way is a very good question and deep within I guess I know but why am I so lazy some times ? I don't like it but I cant give up on it so easily as well. Procrastination is the 'in' thingy for me mostly which is quite irritating but arrghh! life as they say is never a bed of roses to begin with.

But the good thing about life is that you never know what it has in stored for you tomorrow. May be I wont be happy the next day or may be it would be the best day of my life... so keeping that optimism , you move forward in life. Things start seeming better and heart starts feeling light. What a mystery life is :) !!

2 comments:

  1. life is fuuny; it actually plays games with us..and we never know who the winner is...sometimes it shows us a bleak side that makes us bend in front of Lord and sometimes its makes us forget who we are...it is just tooooo sharp and clever. can get us any time..gotta be humble and modest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you!

    One has to be optimistic to play along with life, pessimism will only declare one a loser before even the game starts!

    So never lose hope..
    As they say “Every cloud has a silver lining.”
    There's a brighter side to every occurence, you just gotta look for it and you'll be on the right track :-)

    ReplyDelete