'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Humming Thoughts (II)


Some times I think you need to see beyond the person's outer self and peep into his/her heart to see the reality in perspective! This I believe, is definitely one of the ingredients for the recipe of any successful relationship. One cannot 'always' make decisions or pass judgments on what the other party says or do, rather one has to use all his God gifted senses and see the soul within. Trust me, after you have been able to maintain any relationship for some time, you would have gained an insight into human philosophy and developed an ability to see beyond the faces.

Have you ever tried driving in any transport mode in a long tunnel? You see the light at the end of the tunnel, so tempting yet so far away but that light motivates you to move on, drive quickly, it becomes your main reason for going on. That is exactly what I feel for problems and sadness we face in life. Though it seems very dark when you are in it, always remember there is a light at the other end waiting to embrace you with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment