'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just Posting!

Just felt like posting some motivating lines from one of my poems ( for those of you who are interested in knowing, yes  ... I do write poetry at times :) ).

So the lines go like ...


 
There’s a feeling of pain
Why am I not contented
Why can’t I figure it out?
And yet again as I ponder
I see a glimpse of hope
Pushing me away
Away for good

Have to hold on to this twine
Can’t let it go
Because I see it
See survival gazing at me
Alas the shadows are still increasing
Darkening my path
Is it the sunset or my vision blurring?

Nevertheless, I am holding
Holding on to you ….. my faith
And I know then
I know then ... that I will survive

2 comments: