'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Small Moments, Big Happiness

Walking down some restaurant, you see a little boy who just dropped his toy and you see the anticipation in his eyes of how he might get that toy as he himself can't sitting on a high chair. You go and pick up the toy, give it to the kid and walk away. In your heart you feel a strange rhythm, the one that for some reason you thought you will not hear any time soon.

Do you get it ? I mean, are you getting what I am talking about?

I am just trying to explain the phenomena of happiness that small things in life can give you with the help of a random instance which didn't even happened with me but I felt that it would be able to do justice in shedding light on the topic of this blog post of mine.

Sometimes you feel so much despair and suddenly a small thing happens. When I say small , I mean small in comparison to what you define big in life, and that small thing gives you a reason to smile. That small thing makes you move forward with hope and forget your worries. That small thing you will remember for times to come and know what ... perhaps it wasn't that small after all :) ....

No comments:

Post a Comment