'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Quote/Un-Quote

I read this saying on facebook in a friend's favourite quotes section and I don't know who exactly said it but I totally agree with him/her , it goes like ...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can learn to appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself and sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together"

Its a total killer, this quote. Killer in the sense that it has a profound touch to it yet its so mild in speech. I like the way the person is expressing the amazing certainty that he has in his mind and heart in a strong tone but with a subtle attitude. I just plainly like the saying too much but if given a chance I would just add some more reality to it by editing one line in it as follows,

"You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but your God"

Because I believe that trust in God leads to trust in yourself eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment