'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Importance

I am quite an emotional being on the face of planet earth. I feel everything deep down inside and because these days I am at home full time, I feel everything a bit too much. Every second I am reminded of the importance of so many things and so many people in my life but the next moment I tend to forget it as well.

Its true when you get too much of something, you forget how much that thing means to you and you just waste your time contemplating how much more you could get but the moment that thing is gone, you crave for it. Its funny how we human beings take precious beings, things and moments for so granted. We never sit and think for a second how much that particular person mean to us or how much that important thing is needed for us or how much happiness that special moment bought to us. Rather the pessimism of life gets to our head and blinds our rational thought process.

My readers, Why not just close your eyes for a second and think of the most important person/thing/event in your life. Think of how much he/she/it has given to your life and to your existence. Think of the void that would have been created if he/she/it would not have been a part of your life's book. Just think and tell me do you feel thankful ? If yes then please take care in how you proceed with your life. Its necessary that you don't loose track of your priorities in the fast lane of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment