'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Phenomena.

I encountered an amazing phenomena a day back. I felt so down on one matter which kept on perturbing me for some while. An inner voice inside me told me to just ask my creator for what I want and so I did. I even kept a time check that if my want doesnt fullfil till a particular moment, I would just stop thinking about everything that confused me and would move on in my existence. Just as the clock was about to strike that moment and as I was about to surrender to the shadow of hopelessness, my want changed to my present. I just coudn't believe it.

Some one far above always has ears on what we say to him. Its just us who get busy and forget our purpose of being.

No comments:

Post a Comment