'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Miscellaneous

It has been a long time since I wrote anything on this blog of mine. The reason was nothing actually ... I wasn't that busy ... I wasn't sleeping ... I was here only ... in this world .. but still cudn't manage to write.

Some times I just think ... Life is so short, still I don't know what am I waiting for. I mean the reason of my existence dawn down upon me quite some time back , loud and clear, stll I am further away from that, and know what, I don't know why is that ?!?! ... People like me come in this world and go away the next time I hear about them, yet I assume may be somewhere in my sub conscious that I am still here for some time, right!!?!?! but actually the fear within me is right, I am not here for some time, I can go right this moment, and still I am standing right where I was before.

I think this is a journey which is a constant fight between the right and the wrong, the just and the in-just, the human and the devil. Its all that and that only. There is nothing in between and you just select a path of your choice from the 2 extremes present in front of you. My summary is that yes the right path is hell difficult to stick by to.

Relationships , loaded relationships and unloaded ones, all will enter your life and fade away as their task in finished, the task for which they came into existence in the first place. Loaded relationships will bring in lots of excitement, joy, happines but will kill you the most when they aren't providing you what you want and expect them to. Unloaded ones are just come and go sort, not giving you much but at the same time not taking much from you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment