'Say'

I feel that expressing is one of the most important kind of action verbs in one's life. If you can't show it via any way, it might not even be there. You may choose to differ in opinion from mine but thats what I personally think.

I just want to pen down emotions that run deep down my soul. You can read them and preferably comment on them ...

So ... here is it, my blog 'Say that' ...

Friday, January 28, 2011

Plans unfolding ...

I had so many plans today but a spur of the moment changed them. That unexpected turn of my emotional thinking lines, made me do the unwanted and things went positively in my favor.

Its strange, you think so much, and draw your action paths accordingly and then suddenly one thought, one mere thought changes the whole scene for you.

It firms your believe, that there is a mighty power controlling it all.

The only solution to the difficult questions of life is to have faith on that power and then you will see the magic happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment